Sunday 11 October 2015

Q4 FAL Goal Setting

My disbelief as to where the year has gone continues. Here is my list for the last hurrah of 2015!

A Garment a Month list


Quilts
1. Swoon - I just want this done
2. My Spell it with Fabric quilt

Just the quilting to go
3. My Genny & Ruth Quilt


Other
1. A 241 tote. I'm going to use that lovely Alison Glass Art Theory fabric. 
2. A curvy clutch for my mum's bestie's mum's 90th
3. My Marmalade granny square pillow
4. My Birds and Bees economy block pillow
5. A pillow case for my own little wild thing (my nephew Max)

This is going to be a lovely big pillow



There's so much more I want to make - I am trying to keep Q4 realistic, but I think next year I am going to list out all of my UFOs and just get them done. 

Linking up for the Q4 FAL party

1 comment:

  1. Love your Spell it quilt. I like those blocks you used on the top and bottom rows to even things out. Are they books? Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Feel free to say hi. I'll do my best to reply back - sometimes work and chasing after Moo & Bird might make me tardy.